Friday, July 9, 2010

Thankful...♥

4th June 2010 @ One World Hotel - The day I having my vocal exam...

I get merit in my Grade 6 vocal exam...yoohoo...HAPPY...Thx my teacher Ms. Alice Ching...Thx my pianist Shareen Teo...Thx my bubu dearling & my family...I'm so happy with my result...yoohoo...

Midvalley with bubu dearling today...MV parking sucks huh...We reach about 5pm...find parking for more than half an hour there...bubu dear looks tired and moody after the sucks parking experience there...I'm down too because I not feeling so well...Head pain...I always feel sick and vomit while travel since I was young...I'll still feeling not so well although just a short distance of travel...I must find a solution to solve this...hmm...
Chill with bubu dear at Dunkin Donuts...I love the Honey one...Feel much more better after resting there...
Midvalley is quite a nice place for me...Enjoy the day with bubu dearling...Thx dear...I love u...
I feel like wanna try Madam Kwan's so badly...We both feel sad and argue again due to some misunderstanding while thinking of what to eat for our dinner LOL...We had our dinner at The Manhattan FISH MARKET...The food there not taste so good for me...Not so recommended hmm...Fish & Co is definitely tastes much more better than this...



We apologize to each other after awhile...and dear promise he will bring me to try Madam Kwan's next time...Thx dear...I LOVE YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment