Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm so in LOVE...♥


Finally...I'm in blogging mood now...I'm back...woohoo...My last post was October 2009...OMB...I stop blogging for like 9 months...I admit that I'm not a good blogger...I'm lazy LOL...Another reason I stop blogging is because I had nothing much to blog about...What a boring life I had...I was alone...till I used to be alone...till I can't even express my thoughts & feelings...BUT...something change my life since 23rd March 2010...I'm in LOVE...I found HIM...he found ME...He told me that I'm not alone anymore...We can't live without each other...I try my best to blog in english now...so that my dear will be able to read my bloggie...We've been together for 3 months...there are alot of memories of us...so many things happen...HAPPY & SAD...We both feel like we've been together for years...We are too in LOVE...I appreciate everything he done for me...My birthday (I miss the moment u sing for me dear)...Our HONEYMOON...thx for always be here for me...listen to me...when i need u...when i'm sick...when i'm hurt...when i'm pain...Thanks for loving me dear...Thx for everything...I love u dear...I believe we were made for each other...Nothing's gonna change my love for u...

Ytd was the saddest day of my life...tons of tears...pain...hurt...bcoz of stupid misunderstanding between us...we both made mistakes...we both suffer...we both feel the same...I was totally lost myself ytd...I can't even talk and think properly...my heart pain...my head pain...I was too sad...I can't stop crying...I keep thinking negatively...I keep blaming myself...thx for comforting & cheering me dear...I'm sorry for everything ytd...I'm sorry for being selfish...sorry for let u worry about me...thx for always be here for me dear...I appreciate everything u done and talk to me...I appreciate everything I have now...I'll always be there for u too dear...I promise...I'll share my thoughts with u dear...and be more positive thinking...I'll be stronger for u dear...I'll always love u...I really miss u now bubu dear...I can't wait to see u tomoro...
TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment