Monday, July 12, 2010

I cherish you...the one I LOVE...♥

We were sad for 3 days...but we solved problems at the end of the day...Our love getting stronger again now...Thx dear...Thx for always be here for me when I'm lost and emo...Thx for telling me not to give up...fight for me...guiding me...encourage me...support me...Like what you said dear...I'm like a small lil pig keep running around...keep running to dark dark place and can't find the way back...thx for always lead me back when I'm lost dear...Thx for always giving me confident...Thx for telling me that you appreciate what I done for you...Thx for telling me that I'm important for you...Thx for telling me all these when I feel useless and emo...I know I'm not strong enough yet to be the one who pull you up when you are down and sad...but I'm trying...I really trying hard...Ya I'm tired sometimes...We both tired...but I never once think of give up on us...never...I know you won't too dear...Please have faith on me...I know I still got alot of things to learn...learn to be stronger...learn to move on...I will learn dear...and please be strong and positive dear...I need you to be here for me and support me when I'm lost and start thinking negatively...I know I'm too fragile and weak sometimes...when I'm sad...I just can't control my emotional...and start to think all things negatively...I really need you to talk positively to me...I really appreciate everything u done for me dear...I will fight with the sadness inside me...learn to be stronger for you dear...I feel blessed to be loved by you dear...and I want you to feel blessed and happy too...I'm happy when I see you happy and smile...when you laugh about my lame joke LOL...I really happy to see you happy dear...I will never stop cherish you dear...the one I love and love me...I love you dear...Let's keep our promise and do it together dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment