Monday, July 26, 2010

8 days more...♥


I am suffering from itchy, red and swollen eye...my left eye....I feel like scratching my eye out...I feel like rubbing it so badly...it's hard to keep my hands away...arghhh...I had the same symptoms on my right eye too last two months...I was scared that time...really scared...I was crying like sh*t...I told my dear that I need him by my side that time...He come straight to my house from Subang...He always be here for me when I feel helpless...I love you dear...I feel blessed to have you...the one I love and love me so much...Thank you for loving me dear...I just try to put some artificial tears to soothe the irritation...hope can cure it hmm...Phone my dear in the midnight to tell him about my eye...My dear is worry about me...I promise I'll get well soon dear...I love you...and I really miss you so much...8 days more dear...I really can't wait to see you...I love you...chu~

No comments:

Post a Comment