Sunday, July 18, 2010

A great day with my DEAR...♥

Went to Time Square with my dear last Friday...

Before going out...




Had our lunch at Summit before going TS...Mcdonald's woo~~~the new GCB...
Great-tasting Chicken Burger LOL...yummy...thumbs up...
Plan to get a pair of shoes and a bag at TS...but I get ntg there hmm...
Chill with dear at Sweetchat...a nice place with nice deserts...
Dear's Durian Cendol...Yummy...
Mine...forgot the name...with fresh mango cubes & cincau...nice...
We then headed to Sungei Wang...I bought a jacket there...
Sing K with dear at Greenbox...Piggy dear feel stomachache because he eat too much HMM...
Had a great day with my dear...I cherish every single moment with you dear...I love you bubu dearling...and I really miss you now...Please take good care for me dear...

I LOVE YOU DEAR...

2 comments: