Friday, July 30, 2010

4 days more...♥

Reach home today...Finally...Had a hard time last two days at Subang...Two days I feel like two years there...Feeling lonely and sad without him...I miss HOME...I miss my FAMILY...I miss HIM...I need HIM...Tuesday was really a sad day for me...I broke my promise to him...I was too boring and lonely...I don't want to stay at the space alone...I went shopping alone...He is worry about me...Everything went worse...We argue...about this and some other thingy...He angry with me...We both sad...I was really sad and feeling lonely that day...cry alone...doing nothing...no one with me...nothing's there...hungry...I can't even sleep...BUT...We are fine now...We apologize to each other...I miss him so much now...4 days more dear...4 days more we can see each other dy...I love you dear...
Addicted to G.NA songs recently...Her Draw G's First Breath album is awesome...for me at least...check it out...

I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better (feat. Beast's Junhyung)

No comments:

Post a Comment