Sunday, July 11, 2010

I miss u dear...♥


Pillow Talk with bubu dearling ytd night...We talk about our LOVE STORY...We read back our FB msg of past three months...aiyerr paiseh LOL...We talk about everything...things happened within this three months and before...We really talk alot...I love moments like this...Thx dear...Thx for make it happen...We really improve alot within this three months...Our LOVE getting stronger and stronger...We feel much more comfortable with each other now...We can't live without each other...We are too important to each other...We really feel like we've been together for years...We are so in LOVE...I found that I really change alot within this three months...dear do think so...I feel comfortable to talk with my dear now...I can share my feelings and thoughts with my dear now...Thx dear...Thx for helping me to be myself dear...Thx for always be here for me and support me dear...I love you dear...I'll always love you...and I really miss you now...

2 comments:

  1. yeee paiseh!!! haha thank you dear.....that time we talk bout our past...next time we talk about our future k bubu^^...i love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear...I love you bubu...<3

    ReplyDelete