Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SNOWFLAKES woohoo...♥


I appreciate what I having now...
The best FAMILY & BUBU DEARLING...
我是幸福的...

Thx BUBU DEARLING...Thx for sing the song for me again...I cry like S*** again...Thx for telling me that I'm not alone...Thx for listen to me...Thx for telling me that I'm important to you...Thx for always be here for me...Dear tell me that I should be more confidence in everything...

SNOWFLAKES with bubu dearling...YUMMY...full huh...we eat alot today hmm...I'll never eat after 7pm start from tomorrow...I hope so...><













I'm waiting for bubu dearling to start blogging...
I love you dear...

1 comment:

  1. i love you dear...snowflake nice woohoo!!....and about my blog....haha its coming soon trust me dear...i just need to wait for the right moment to open my mind...but u know what i am feeling d dear haha.. <3

    ReplyDelete