Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sick :'(

See how stress I am huh...really unhappy recently...emo...I'm sorry for my bad temper these days dear...I really can't handle stress...and my mood easily get affected...by every single little thingy around me...I don't know why...maybe I care too much...I really have to learn to control my emotions...Next Tuesday is our vocal recital...and I'm officially fall sick now...fml MAX...why the timing so ngam one...duh...having bad sore throat from yesterday...now headache and cold somemore...aiyorrr...why like this one??? Hate it...!!! Sang very bad today on 8th wave audition...my voice was totally out of my control...and it's really pain when I tried hard to sing...feel pain even swallow and talk...Must get well a.s.a.p...before Monday plsss...So...no more heavy food...no more curry...no more chili...no more spicy...Wish me luck ppl...


Gonna spend more time with bubu dearling next week after my vocal recital...both of us are busy these days...I miss him so much now...am craving hugs from him...huggies bib...


Nonstop listening to few songs that I really like these days...I really want to sing it...on my graduation recital maybe...if possible...but I really want...dear promise to do accompaniment for me teehee...Thx dear...I love you...


Gonna eat medicine and sleep after this post...Good night ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment