Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Little Night Music...appreciate...♥

Finally I did a banner for my bloggie...likey likey...^^
and let's talk about this...our vocal recital A Little Night Music...


Our vocal recital is finally over...really enjoyed the night ytd...although it was not perfect enough and abit kelam-kabut lol...and I cough haiz...but we tried our best...The show was quite good overall I think...we enjoyed it at least...but still ganjeong la lol...I like the Three Little Maids & So Please You Sir part most...Gain new experience and learn alot of things while preparing our vocal recital...enjoy the make up section too...put on make up for Lih Xin, Sally & Hannah...It's fun haha...It's really not easy to held a recital like this hmm (start worrying about my graduation recital lol)...Oh ya... we had a crazy backstage experience ytd...need to change cloths super fast lol...ganjeong but damn fun haha...Thx for coming everyone...especially my dearest family...papa mama & baby sis Queenie (Thx papa for the poster & Thx mama for the red date tea...love u...)...my bubu dearling (Thx for ur "Qi" ar bib...saranghae..)...my friend ah Black (Thx for coming straight from SR for this LOL...^^)...and our lecturers, seniors & juniors from music department who came yesterday...Thx alot...appreciate...and of course...Thx our beloved teacher Ms. Ching...performers - Lih Xin, Fenelon & ME teehee...our piano accompanists - Lee Yee, Hwee Wen, Ken & Sally...our violinist Sarah...guest performers - Hannah, Ludwig & Wei Horng...our pretty MC - Isabelle...everyone from music department who help us alot ytd...Thx Seekee, Jan, Nick...and thx all my friends for the wishes...Thx everyone in advance...appreciate...!!! We should do this more often...like seriously...looking forward to the next one...^^
Will share pikcha of the days when I get it from baby sis Queenie & ah Black...there are few in my cammie...

Ya that few only in my cammie LOL...
Stay tuned for my next post...^^

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Miao duet!! I miss it!!! I totally forgotten you took this picture.. hehe.. banner not bad le... ;p

    ReplyDelete