Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hwaiting Hwaiting...♥

Perform at 精武会馆 yesterday...the very 1st time I perform outside college since I start my vocal lesson...hmm really nervous MAX...although it's not so crowded there...I was like a stone on the stage LOL...my hand was so damn cold...damn it...I really duno how to overcome my nervousness arghhh...but my hand not shaking this time...is this prove that I'm improving...hahaHA...I hope I am...I tried my best...but not sing very well yesterday due to my stage fright...I was so damn ganjeong LOL...I know I can do it better...and I believe I'll be improving everytime...So...must grab more chances to perform...I think this is the only way to improve myself...hwaiting...^^

Some pikcha of the day...few nia coz I'm too nervous till no mood to camwhore dy LOL...

Me & LeeYee the pianist...thx MAX girl...^^
Big smile from my cute pianist LeeYee...
Mezzo-soprano Stephy & Soprano Fenelon...
Fenelon the soprano & Ken the pianist...

Stole some pikcha from fb too...teehee...but I duno the owner LOL :p

awww ganjeong...
Thx girl...^^
The MC...
Florence the soprano...her voice is so sweet...^^
Fenelon the soprano...
Ken the pianist...
the mezzo-soprano...I forgot her name paiseh :p love her voice...
Edelweiss...
wth wrong with my face LOL???
LOL I'm funny...
This is nice...

Will update again if I saw any pikcha from fb HAHA...
So hungry after performance...went for nyum...Thx for the treat teacher...^^

Thx my dearest papa for fetch me there yesterday...Thx my lovely teacher...Thx my sweet piano accompanist LeeYee...and...Thx bubu dearling for your support...although you can't went there ytd bcoz
of work...you're always by my side dear...I love you...<3

My tired face when reached home yesterday...bubu said is stressSS face...

25th must +u...^^

Had a great K time with the girls today...syok...^^
At hometown now...home sweet home...

No comments:

Post a Comment