Saturday, January 8, 2011

down down down down down...♥

I'm feeling really DOWN today...down down down down down...I sang very bad in vocal class this morning...My class was 11am...tired...and I woke up at 9.30am...my voice sounded so weak...my body was so stiff and tired...I had no energy at all...and hungry...my body still in resting mode during the class I guess...or maybe sleeping mode lol...teacher told me that I should wake up at least 3 hours before class and do some light exercise to activate my body before attend her class...I'll try my best next time...so must sleep earlier the previous day...hmm...and...I forgot everything that I memorized yesterday...all the lyrics...so...kena marah lo haiz...fml...performance day is around the corner and I still can't sing well without looking at the score...I really feel bad hmm...must spend a lot of time on it from now on...MUST!!! I'm really worry about the upcoming performance...hope I can do well...wish me luck people...and I really must find some solution to overcome my stage fright...I easily get nervous to perform in front of people...even a small crowd...No matter how well I prepared...I'll still get nervous in the actual performance...my hand and leg will shake uncontrollably...I'll feel super uncomfortable and don't know where should I look at...I think I really need to perform more...I really hope that I can overcome this a.s.a.p...hwaiting~~~

At hometown now...missing bubu dearling...thanks for your comfort just now dear...I love you bib...
It's 1:40am now...going to sleep after posting this...nitez...

Oh ya...Twitter for Mac is awesome...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment