Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February...♥

It's already the first day of February...awww time flies...Happy birthday to my bestie Shuhui...all the best sweetie...have a blast...all the best...good luck in everything...^^

2 days more till CNY...can't wait to wear my new clothes (bought very few this year...yerrr I want to shop again...!!!)...and take angpaoSSS...one more favourite thing of mine bout CNY is...FOOD...yea I love FOOD...peanut cookies...pineapple cookies...kuih kapit...and blablabla...yummy...I can eat alot...seriously...I already start eating now hehe...hope I won't gain weight >< but too bad that I can't join my besties to 拜年 this year...

Gonna fly to Country J 3 days more...2nd day of CNY...konichiwa~ weather there is so damn cold now huh...talk about Country J...shopping is a MUST...I want to SHOP nonstop!!! and MUST take lotsa pikcha ofcoz...and yea...FOOD again~~~!!! I told dy I love FOOD haha...I love Japanese food so muchie...oh can't wait...!!!

Must have a sis day out with baby sis Queenie after come back from Country J...sing K...Häagen-Dazs...shop shop shop...eat eat eat...can't wait...

It's final exam end of this month...not well prepared yet...especially for minor assessment...haiz...wish me luck people :'(

Missing bubu dearling now....our 1st Valentine coming soon...how would it be hmm...


Happy Chinese New Year...新年快乐...

No comments:

Post a Comment