Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our 1st V-day ♥


14th February...a very special day for everyone in LOVE...I wish all of you Happy Valentine's Day...110214 was the 1st V-day for me & him...We had our Valentine's day dinner at Victoria Station, Taipan...nice place but crowded due to V-day...

haha...the bottom part of the cake dikorek by bubu dear LOL...

Very full huh...but the food there taste so-so and abit too pricey for the quality hmm...the strawberry cheese cake really taste SUX...yucks >< I want The Lobsterman's lobster, TGI Friday's steak, Secret Recipe's cheese cake & Häagen-Dazs ice-cream!!!!!!!!!!

from bubu dear...
Thx dear...
for bubu dear...

Hope you like your V-day gift from me dear...I'm sorry for just now...I love you bib...
Appreciate it if you can celebrate this lovely day with your love one...
I'm looking forward to our next Valentine's day hehe...^^

1 comment:

  1. sure i like the present leee~~~ the mickey and the candle~~ woo~~~ bib guai i love you <3

    ReplyDelete