Saturday, February 26, 2011

A lil update...♥

Hi ppl...I'm sorry for not updating my blog recently...was busy with my final exam preparation...stress...finally done my Major Study assessment today...so damn ganjeong today...luckily I didn't forget the lyrics and sang all the scales correctly...I think I done quite okay lo...am so happy now teehee...it's over...woo relieve...bubu dear too...he was so stress this whole week...woo exam ended dy bib...guai lerrr...^^
Oh ya...bout Country J trip...I think i'm not going to blog about it since it's all about pikcha...all country J trip pikcha already up to my FB...tons of pikcha...check it out peeps...
Must enjoy this sem break...next sem will be another busy sem for me...going to work very hard on my recital preparation...and may start teaching too next sem...nervous...wish me luck...before that...next Friday night will be 8th Wave Concert by Segi College Subang Jaya Music Department...hwaiting everyone...^^
Nearly bang by a car just now...idk the fellow was dreaming or what...he/she reverse his/her car without looking behind...luckily ntg bad happen...he/she finally awaken by my car horn I think lol...becareful la while driving huh...scary sial...
and about Burlesque...I want to watch it so badly...hope hv time to watch it asap...love gorgeous Christina Aguilera so muchie...I really want to watch it...!!!!!!!!!!
My M.A.C loose powder is going to finish soon...bought Shu Uemura colourless loose powder...tried it twice and it works quite well for me...smoothie smooth whee~~~
Oh ya...wanna congratz my dear sis Queenie...she passed her driving test on Wed...clap clap...^^

Will update again soon...stay tuned peeps...nitey night...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment