Friday, February 11, 2011

I love Country J ♥

I'm back from dreamland country J ytd...the weather there was so damn cold...but I really enjoy the trip with my dearest family...start to miss Japan alot now...really love country J max..I want to go again & again....really a great & successful country...we can see it from every single little thingy...very clean everywhere...I miss USJ...Disneyland...I want to go Disney Sea too...!!! Shop quite alot there...thx papa mama for everything...I love you...love baby sis Queenie too ofcoz...hehe...will blog more about country J family trip soon...alot of pikcha to share...pikcha will up to my fb soon...stay tuned...^^

Our 战利品 from country J...
our H&M coats...^^
my Adidas shoes...love it MAX...^^
Burberry Blue Label...which can only get from Japan...
my Samantha Thavasa baggie...love it...thx papa mama...^^
wow~~~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment