Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day out with my dearest F.A.M.I.L.Y...♥

Day out with my dearest family last Sunday...we went to Sunway Pyramid...
camwhore before went out...

LOL my face...
On the way...
had our lunch at Pasta Zanmai...LOVE...
seriously...IDK what am I looking at...LOL...
as usual...camwhore in the toilet...
Sing K with my dear baby sis Queenie at Ampsquare...seriously...Ampsquare is just not a nice place for me...they getting worst and worst...the room is smelly...cigaratte smoke odor...OMG...the sound system is worst...and the floor...the FLOOR...they don't even clean the floor...the floor is full of dust and some rubbish...I even spot some cigaratte end on the floor...hmm...I wore a white maxi dress that day...I keep holding my dress because the floor is too dirty hmm...BUT...i still enjoy our K section...lalala~~~
my current FB primary pic...
We shop after sing K...Girls shopping...YES...it's MEGA SALES...!!!!!!!!! Get some stuff from TOPSHOP...not really got time to shop on that day...went back home around 6...had our dinner at TM...claypot rice and har mee...the taste...so-so hmm...that's it...stay tuned for my next post...will update again tomorrow i think...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment