Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aug 13, 2010...♥

Went to Curve with my dear...Camwhore before went out...
This is funny...LOL...
Camwhore while bubu dear filling up petrol hoho...
Had our lunch at SS15 Jojo's Little Kitchen...PANMEE...

Nothing much to shop at Curve hmm...kinda boring lo...till we both feel sleepy...piggy bib... o(^(oo)^)o

Chill at Papa Rich with my dear...
I love this...
Bubu's cendol...
Stress-nye...
Stress face...
Dear where are you looking at???
My Forever 21 turtle necklace...remind me of the WWF ang moh...hahaha...
Half boiled egg...
Curry pao...
After that...we decided to went for movie at e@Curve...The Sorcerer's Apprentice...We enjoy the movie so muchie...
We argued...but we are okay now...
Enjoy the day with my dear...I love you bubu dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment