Monday, June 3, 2013

Russian Red date (May 23, 2013) ♥

Woke up early morning to get ready and off to Subang for vocal class. I am so excited to start singing again.
Met my friend Fenelon for lunch at Summit before class. We had bitter guard panmee for lunch, yummy!

Sing not really well that day. I've stopped singing for months due to my TMJ and vocal cord problems, my stamina and techniques are pretty much gone, not fun at all :'( Have to work very hard to train my voice back before I leave to UK to start my study again. I'll attend double classes from now on every week. Time is ticking!

Headed to Sunway Pyramid with Fenelon after class.

I was craving frozen yogurt so we went to J.Co to fix my crave.
Frozen yogurt with chocolate chips, blueberry jam and lychee jelly toppings. They gave us more topping than yogurt haha XD
So we got this plan to wear MAC Russian Red together today, this gorgeous red lipstick. We then realized we used the same MAC blot powder too that day.
Picture time in the toilet as usual. Girls being girls haha. We adore red lips, or bright lips in general.

It's dinner time after shopping. Sushi Zanmai again! Yummy food and reasonable price, irresistible!
Outfit of the day...
Topshop peplum top // Mango shorts // Longchamp bag // Topshop ballet flats // H&M necklace // Russian Red lipstick
Fenelon's OOTD :)
Fenelon's salmon don. My favourite too.
She is doing the typical Asian thing XD
Green tea.
My curry rice.
Happy girls with yummy food!
Back home after dinner and I saw this thank you letter from Jo Malone. How sweet of them! I plan to get my favourite scent Nectarine Blossom and Honey Cologne next.
Got a super cute set of top and shorts from F Block. Fenelon got a matching denim dungaree dress and we plan to wear it together (In fact, we already wore this matching outfit. Stay tune for my coming post!). Got some samples from Kiehl's and MAC.

XOXO,
Stephy Wong 

No comments:

Post a Comment