Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy half-year anniversary dear...♥

23rd September 2010 is our half year anniversary...Happy half year anniversary dear...
I was really emo and sad last week...Everything not going well...he had bad temper...I really felt heartbreak when he talk loudly to me...exam period...stress...tired...not enuff sleep...this and that...We argued alot...I cried alot...even our half-year anniversary day...I was sad and down that day bcoz of some stupid childish reason...hmmm...yea I'm really unhappy that day...I admit that I'm childish...I felt sad bcoz things didn't go in the way I want to...I'm really sorry for my childishness dear...We are okay now...We both made mistakes...We said sorry to each other and move on...forgive and learn from mistakes...We must improve together and stay sweet forever k dear...PROMISE...We must be the sweetest couple of the world forever...till we both grow old and die...Happy half-year anniversary again dear...I love you...ETERNALLY...


Accompany my dear to get his Iphone 4 last Saturday...congratz bubu dear...finally get ur Iphone 4 dy...yerrr got people got Iphone 4 dy lo~~~hiuk hiuk hiuk~~~

1 comment:

  1. BUBU dear i miss you ooooo <3. Last week really alot stuff happened between us. I am so sorry for my temper and when i talk loud to u. I really need to learn to relax....i really have bad luck in my life....but the best thing that happened to me is be with u dear..with the one i love so much..now i realize i just need u dear...i love you BOU..Last week taught me 1 thing...despite all the problem....we still manage to go through...remember the movie we watch the guy say watever happen just need to move on...yes i realize now...that is the most important...bad habit and weakness can be change with patience and time...but the 1 thing that cannot change...is our love bubu dear...all this while i really believe we r the sweetest couple in the world..that is because i dont compare we both with other ppl...i just need u to agree with me dear... I thank you dear for ur patience over me... I will relax myself..dont pressure myself...but the most important thing...is i need u to be by my side.... Despite what happened...my love for u dear just keep getting stronger dear.... I LOVE YOU BUBU DEAR~~~~ SARANGHAE BUBU <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete