Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Our 1st V-day ♥


14th February...a very special day for everyone in LOVE...I wish all of you Happy Valentine's Day...110214 was the 1st V-day for me & him...We had our Valentine's day dinner at Victoria Station, Taipan...nice place but crowded due to V-day...

haha...the bottom part of the cake dikorek by bubu dear LOL...

Very full huh...but the food there taste so-so and abit too pricey for the quality hmm...the strawberry cheese cake really taste SUX...yucks >< I want The Lobsterman's lobster, TGI Friday's steak, Secret Recipe's cheese cake & Häagen-Dazs ice-cream!!!!!!!!!!

from bubu dear...♥
Thx dear...♥
for bubu dear...♥

Hope you like your V-day gift from me dear...I'm sorry for just now...I love you bib...♥
Appreciate it if you can celebrate this lovely day with your love one...
I'm looking forward to our next Valentine's day hehe...^^

1 comment:

  1. sure i like the present leee~~~ the mickey and the candle~~ woo~~~ bib guai i love you <3

    ReplyDelete